Workers Compensation and Injury Law Attorneys
ALL OUR ATTORNEYS ARE CERTIFIED WORKERS COMPENSATION LAW SPECIALISTS BY THE STATE BAR OF CALIFORNIA BOARD OF LEGAL SPECIALIZATION
Be Informed: Some attorneys call themsleves specialists but have not been certified by the State as such. Only attorneys that are Certified by the State as a "Specialist" may call themselves specialists.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN AN ATTORNEY IS A CERTIFIED SPECIALIST?
A Certified Specialist in Workers Compensation Law must have taken and passed a written exam in Workers Compensation Law, Demonstrate a high level of experience in Workers Compensation Law, must fulfill ongoing educational requirements, and must be favorably evaluated by other attorneys and judges familiar with her or his work.
The more complicated your case, the more important it is to consult a certified specialist.
Whether your work injury claim is admitted or denied, we specialize in helping injured workers obtain top medical care and maximize their workers compensation benefits.
WHAT CAN A CERTIFIED WORKERS COMPENSATION LAW SPECIALIST DO FOR YOU?
Workers Compensation is a very complicated system and the outcome of your case can be seriously affected by who represents you. A Certified Workers Compensation Law Specialist can:
- Explain rights, benefits and obligations under the law;
- Coordinate and advocate for proper medical care for the injured worker;
- Choose qualified doctors to evaluate the injured worker's medical condition;
- Assist in returning the injured worker to work or with vocational rehabilitation;
- Advise what defenses may be available;
- Provide quality representation before the WCAB backed by experience, tested knowledge and reputation in the legal community;
- Review a case for additional rights such as 3rd party claims, wrongful termination under Labor Code Section 132(a), Serious and WIlful claims, Subsequent Injury Fund claims and more.
The attorneys at Jackson & Jackson have met the rigorous requirements for Certification as Specialists in Workers Compensation Law. We have been effectively representing injured workers since 1971 and this is why we are a Powerful Voice for the Injured Worker
As Workers Compensation Attorneys, we help injured workers every day get their claims and medical treatment authorized so they have the best opportunity to recover from their work injuries quickly and get back to work as soon as possible.
For a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL case evaluation, please fill out our Contact Form. An experienced workers compensation lawyer will respond within 24 hours.
In today's Workers' Compensation System an injured worker is at an extreme disadvantage. The rules are very complex and changing all the time. In fact several new and significant changes to workers compensation law under Senate Bill 863 have just gone into effect as of January 2, 2013.
Insurance companies work within this complex system everyday and they understand it better than the average person ever could. Simply put, injured workers just don't understand the language or the rules of dealing with work injury laws as well as the claims ajuster who is charged with defending against the claim.
At Jackson & Jackson Law Office, Workers Compensation Law is what we do everyday. With a proven track record since 1971, we are attorneys committed to bringing excellent results for our clients.
We understand injury law, and that you are not just a knee, an elbow or a spine, but a whole person who deserves to be treated with respect and dignity by the insurance company and the doctors who are charged to provide medical care.
As your workers compensation attorneys we will offer you:
- Lawyers with extensive workers comp expertise
- Referrals to top medical doctors in all medical specialties
- Medical appointments close to your home
- Maximum monetary compensation pursuant to legal limits
- Attorney representation at all court appearances; no paralegals or hearing representatives
- The most advanced case management software for instant case status at all phases of your claim
- Full explanation of what to expect during your workers compensation case
- Written plan for your case based on your personal needs
- Access to your medical reports on your computer
- Appointments with your attorney any day of the week
- One attorney assigned to your case from beginning to end
- Instant Email case status updates
- Excellent and Organized Trial and Appellate advocacy
We understand the pain and frustration of suffering an injury at work. We are honest and friendly attorneys eager to fight for you. We will get you the compensation you deserve.
Over the years we have handled thousands of work injury claims involving:
- Work injuries from repetitive stress activities such as lifting, bending or standing
- Work related stress from harassment and /or discrimination by management
- Death claims from falls, construction accidents and suicide on behalf of dependents of injured workers
- Depression, anxiety and stress resulting from physical work injuries
- Severe spinal injuries, including neck and low back bulging discs, degenerative joint disease, and spinal surgery cases
- Upper extremity injuries including carpal tunnel syndome, elbow and shoulder joint injuries
- Knee injuries including ACL and MCL tears, reconstructions and total knee replacements
- Work related foot and ankle pain
- Fibromyalgia and Compelx Regional Pain syndromes.
We also are well qualified to handle Personal Injury and Third-Party claims and understand the interplay between these types of claims and the work injury claim.
For Maximum compensation and peace-of-mind call the Work Injury Law Offices of Jackson & Jackson and get your case done right!!
Areas we serve
The Law Offices of Jackson & Jackson are conveniently located in Long Beach and Santa Ana, California. We represent clients throughout Southern California including:
Anaheim, Artesia, Alhambra, Baldwin Park, Bell, Bellflower, Bell Gardens, Boyle Heights,Buena Park, Carson, Cerritos, City Terrace, Commerce, Compton, Costa Mesa, Cudahy, Culver City, Cypress, Cypress Park, Downey, Downtown Los Angeles, East Los Angeles, El Monte, El Sereno, Florence, Firestone, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Gardena, Garden Grove, Glassell Park, Harbor City, Hawaiian Gardens, Hawthorne, Highland Park, Huntington Beach, Huntington Park, Inglewood, Laguna Hills, La Habra, Lake Forest, Lakewood, Lawndale, Lennox, Lincoln Heights, Lomita, Long Beach, Lynwood, Maywood, Montebello, Monterey Park, North Long Beach, Norwalk, Orange, City of Orange, Paramount, Pico Rivera, Placentia, Rancho Dominguez, Rosemead, Rosewood, San Gabriel, San Juan Capistrano, San Pedro, Santa Ana, Santa Fe Springs, South El Monte, South Gate,South Los Angeles, Stanton, Torrance, Tustin, Vernon, Walnut Park, West Los Angeles, Westminster, Whittier, Wilmington... and surrounding areas!