Welcome to The Work Injury Law Firm of
Jackson & Jackson
We’re glad you found us! We invite you to visit our site where you can read what our clients say about us, read actual cases we have handled, and get information about workers compensation on our FAQ page.
To give our clients hope and peace-of-mind by guiding them through all phases of the workers compensation case process, providing timely answers to their questions, helping them obtain the best medical care for their injuries and maximizing all available benefits under the law.
“…lovingly to hope all things is the opposite of despairingly to hope nothing at all. Love hopes all things – yet is never put to shame. To relate oneself expectantly to the possibility of the good is to hope. To relate oneself expectantly to the possibility of evil is to fear. By the decision to choose hope one decides infinitely more than it seems, because it is an eternal decision.” – Kierkegaard
What we do:
At Jackson & Jackson Law Office, Workers Compensation Law is what we do everyday. With a proven track record since 1971, we are attorneys committed to bringing excellent results for our clients.
We understand injury law, and that you are not just a knee, an elbow or a spine, but a whole person who deserves to be treated with respect and dignity by the insurance company and the doctors who are charged to provide medical care.
As your workers compensation attorneys we provide you:
- Lawyers with extensive workers comp expertise
- Referrals to top medical doctors in all medical specialties
- Medical appointments close to your home
- Maximum monetary compensation pursuant to legal limits
- Attorney representation at all court appearances; no paralegals or hearing representatives
- The most advanced case management software for instant case status at all phases of your claim
- Full explanation of what to expect during your workers compensation case
- Written plan for your case based on your personal needs
- Access to your medical reports on your computer
- Appointments with your attorney any day of the week
- One attorney assigned to your case from beginning to end
- Instant Email case status updates
- Excellent and Organized Trial and Appellate advocacy
We understand the pain and frustration of suffering an injury at work. We are honest and friendly attorneys eager to fight for you. We will get you the compensation you deserve.
Over the years we have handled thousands of work injury claims involving:
- Work injuries from repetitive stress activities such as lifting, bending or standing
- Work related stress from harassment and /or discrimination by management
- Death claims from falls, construction accidents and suicide on behalf of dependents of injured workers
- Depression, anxiety and stress resulting from physical work injuries
- Severe spinal injuries, including neck and low back bulging discs, degenerative joint disease, and spinal surgery cases
- Upper extremity injuries including carpal tunnel syndrome, elbow and shoulder joint injuries
- Knee injuries including ACL and MCL tears, reconstructions and total knee replacements
- Work related foot and ankle pain
- Fibromyalgia and Complex Regional Pain syndromes.
We also are well qualified to handle Personal Injury and Third-Party claims and understand the interplay between these types of claims and the work injury claim. For Maximum compensation and peace-of-mind call the Work Injury Law Offices of Jackson & Jackson and get your case done right!!
The attorneys at Jackson & Jackson have met the rigorous requirements for Certification as Specialists in Workers Compensation Law. We have been effectively representing injured workers since 1971 and this is why we are a Powerful Voice for the Injured Worker
As Workers Compensation Attorneys, we help injured workers every day get their claims and medical treatment authorized so they have the best opportunity to recover from their work injuries quickly and get back to work as soon as possible.
For a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL case evaluation, please fill out our Contact Form. An experienced workers compensation lawyer will respond within 24 hours.
In today’s Workers’ Compensation System an injured worker is at an extreme disadvantage. The rules are very complex and changing all the time. In fact several new and significant changes to workers compensation law under Senate Bill 863 have just gone into effect as of January 2, 2013.
Insurance companies work within this complex system everyday and they understand it better than the average person ever could. Simply put, injured workers just don’t understand the language or the rules of dealing with work injury laws as well as the claims adjuster who is charged with defending against the claim.